Sunday 3 June 2012

Speed Reading and The Obsidian Effect #2

Good Sunday to you all




So recently I've noticed that people are saying I am a fast reader, I'd like to think so. However I am no super reader with eyes that can scan a page once and know exactly what it says, I suppose that yes I do read really fast . Most of the time though when I finish a book extremely fast it is because I use my trusty text-to-speech programme on my computer to read it to me, cheating maybe but the important thing is I can do other things while listening that is why I  love audio-books.  Anywhos the picture over there <<<<< is showing us a diagram of what happens when we read. The traditional channels have a limit while speed reading can go at any pace. I think it would be fair to say that most of us are speed readers don't you. I hope you enjoyed that bit of umm science, don't worry I don't intend to do it often.

Now to what you have probably read this to begin with. The Obsidian Effect,my first two chapters into it and I have to say I'm liking it so far. Although I haven't gotten pass the fact that they are not one but two truly hot alien twins ,I am enjoying the content too. Anyway it is Sunday and I must bid you all good morrow as I am expected elsewhere this morn. Talk to you all later!

-Rosa
Xxx




2 comments:

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-» said...

I love your blog!! :D And Obsidian...OH MY GOD!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES!!! You will love love looooovveee it! 100% guaranteed!!! Enjoy! ;p

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I really hope I do!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget