Friday 22 June 2012

Liebster Blog Award



I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! Whoop I'm so excited a big thanks to Happy Reader at The Reading Cave  http://readingcave.blogspot.com/


So what is this all about?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. 


Here's the Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them
5. Remember, no tag backs

My Random 11 Facts:
  1. My real Name is Rose-Ann
  2. I don't eat pork
  3. I've never seen snow in person
  4. I've only been to 5 weddings in my entire life
  5. I read everyday literately
  6. I'm writing a book
  7. I love to visit England
  8. I'd live at the beach if I could
  9. My Grandmother is British and acts like Mrs Bucket from keeping up appearances (I love her!)
  10. My hair is relaxed
  11. I randomly go around saying Ooopa! for exclamation.
Questions From Reading Cave

1. Why do you blog? I blog because I love to read, and after I read I have this need to tell people about it!

2. Why do you read? I read because I love getting lost in magical worlds and places where I've never been! 

3. Book character who you thought should have ended up with someone else: Oppa!! this is hard...All the books I've read always put the hero with who I want :P

4. Book character who you thought should have a spin-off book: I think Roman from the Gorgina Kincade series should have a sereis!

5. Author that you are guaranteed to buy anything they write: 
Jacquelyn Frank
Sherrilyn Kenyon
Nalini Singh

6. Book series that you secretly google spoilers for hoping against hope to find out what happens in the next book: Kim Harrisons Hollows series can't wait for Ever After :'(

7. Author, who you trust, but sometimes what to yell at for what they are putting your beloved “friends” through:
Sherrilyn Kenyon 

8. Three books that have made you cry:
Forbidden by Thabita Suzma
Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
Second Chance by Lauren Dane

9. Five swoon worthy characters
Christian form E.L James' Fifty Shades series
Kellen From S.C Stephens' Thoughtless
Tamani from Aprilynne Pike's Wings series 

10. Three characters’ Team who you secretly are not a member of (such as Just say no to Team Seth)
Team David
Team Stephan
Team Finn

11. Four book characters who you would love to meet
Four (Tobias) from Veronica Roth's Divergent & Insurgent
Catniss from the Hunger Games
Acheron!!!! From The Dark Hunter series
Dmitri From the guild hunter series

Blogs I'm Tagging: 


My questions for you guys!
1) What is your favourite book?
2)Reader Writer or both?
3)How often do you read?
4)Which season is your favourite?
5) Paranormal or Cotemporary?
6)Which Author would you like to spend time with?
7)If you were stuck on an island with which character would you like to be stuck?
8)Bad Boys or Good Guys?
9) Favourite quote?
10)What will you read next?
11) Are you addicted to blogging?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget